Thursday, June 27, 2013

The cootie ban has lifted.

I have had a terrible head cold for the last week.    It has just been hanging on and producing more snot then I thought humanly possible.

My husband normally keeps his distance when I am sick but this time we put an all out ban on kissing and most contact....I do NOT want him to catch this nasty cold and have to be miserable on vacation!

Our only slip up was the other night in the mall.  We were going to different stores (bc my husband is NOT allowed near me while I have to shop for clothes!) we kissed goodbye and he immediately started acting like he had poison in his mouth....I am sure anyone looking thought he hated me ;)

.....we did have to get some FW sex in the other night but I was mostly better by then.

Speaking of TTC I am CD 15 now and still no O.  OPK this morning super light, but so was the control....I don't hold it very long bc I had EWCM this morning an I wanted to check.  I think I have been getting EWCM the day before O so I am hoping for tomorrow!   We always miss the days with EWCM and I have convinced myself this is why we haven't gotten KTFU yet, so I hope it lasts until tonight!!

In vacation planning news Husband went vacation grocery shopping last night.  I was going to go with but I had taken the kids to the pool and in his words was a 'hot mess'.  He was right and I was happy to make the list and send him off alone.....plus I always buy too much.   He did perfect and it is one more thing I don't have to do!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I hate to hear that you were sick. I hope you feel good as new soon.

    I'm on CD27 myself, and FF doesn't seem to think I Oed.. so we'll see.

    And yay for not having to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete