Friday, June 28, 2013

censors and sparkles



Last night I went to get my nails done.  I get my nails done bc I have the worlds worst nails. :(   They are paper thin and never grow.  Even my prenatal vitamins haven't helped. Boo.  So I pay for them and I am happy.  I get them cut so short it drives my nail guy nuts and even after 13 years I still have to ask him to cut them down each time.   

For years I got clear tips and left them unpainted, but in the last year I have decided that I only have two years before I am 30 and I have a fun job so I should have 'fun' nails too!  I wanted the silver glitter tips for vacation, but I didn't have time for new tips so this is what I got.  Not awesome.....but not terrible.  Hey it's fun, so happy vacation nails to me! 





Vacation glitter nails
what I was going for....
After my nail appt I had to go to the library to print out vacation directions and such.  After Google-ing (my husband hates when I use Google as a verb) to find the website for our cabin in WY and having NO luck no matter what I search I finally typed in the phone number....found it.   Can't access the page bc of filters......reason: Weapons (it is also an outfitter company)  Come on  REALLY?  Oh well we were going to  buy a GPS for this trip anyway...

Today I have lots to do at work to get Mom all set up for next week without me and it will be a packing party at my house tonight.  Oh, and one more trip to the store. I am completely out of conditioner....went to get a new one this morning and I have three shampoos and no conditioner......how did that happen ? We leave 6AM tomorrow morning!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment